Anup Kubal, M.D.
- Fellowship | Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami
- Residency in Ophthalmology | Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University
- Internship | St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- M.D. | Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- University of Florida Department of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Florida Society of Ophthalmology
While he specializes in cataract and refractive surgeries, Dr. Anup Kubal also performs premium intraocular lens implants, corneal transplantation, LASIK evaluations and procedures, and ocular surface surgeries including removal of pterygium and ocular surface tumors.
Dr. Anup Kubal attended the prestigious medical school at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York. He completed his medical internship at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, his surgical residency at the Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, and a fellowship at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute at the University of Miami.
He has been a faculty member at the University of Florida since 2010, where he has served as Director of Refractive Surgery and Director of Medical Student Education in Ophthalmology. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the International Society of Refractive Surgery, and the Florida Society of Ophthalmology.